Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie DŽďár nad Sázavou - Břeclav
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 16

Žďár nad Sázavou vs Břeclav prediction, betting tips and odds

03.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadion Bouchalky

Žďár nad Sázavou
Draw
Břeclav

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
D
D
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Břeclav13634521
11Žďár nad Sázavou13427-1114

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

23 : 34

goals

21 : 16

1.8 : 2.6

goals avg

1.6 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Břeclav

14.08.2021

3-1

Žďár nad Sázavou

Břeclav

14.09.2019

1-1

Žďár nad Sázavou

Žďár nad Sázavou vs Břeclav prediction summary

Žďár nad Sázavou meets Břeclav in a match of a Division D - 16 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 03.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Břeclav and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Žďár nad Sázavou team to score and less than 2.5 for Břeclav. Žďár nad Sázavou chances to win are 10%. Břeclav chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Žďár nad Sázavou scored 23 against 34 in 13 last matches whereas Břeclav scored 21 against 16 in its 13 last games. Žďár nad Sázavou scored 1.8 against 2.6 in 13 last matches whereas Břeclav scored 1.6 against 1.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Žďár nad Sázavou and Břeclav have played 5 matches so far. Žďár nad Sázavou won 0 matches in total while Břeclav won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.20 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Žďár nad Sázavou scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Žďár nad Sázavou won 0. Žďár nad Sázavou won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Břeclav scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Břeclav won 1. Břeclav won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Žďár nad Sázavou vs Břeclav with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D