Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie E. Division E - 15

Šumperk vs Nové Sady head to head

Match Postponed: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Městský Stadion

Šumperk
Draw
Nové Sady

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Nové Sady

15.08.2020

3-0

Šumperk

Šumperk

25.08.2019

2-1

Nové Sady

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie E

Šumperk vs Nové Sady prediction summary

Šumperk meets Nové Sady in a match of a Division E - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie E on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Šumperk or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Šumperk team to score and less than 2.5 for Nové Sady. Šumperk chances to win are 45%. Nové Sady chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Šumperk scored 18 against 17 in 9 last matches whereas Nové Sady scored 13 against 20 in its 10 last games. Šumperk scored 2.0 against 1.9 in 9 last matches whereas Nové Sady scored 1.3 against 2.0 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Šumperk vs Nové Sady with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!