Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Turkey. 3. Lig - Group 2. Group 2 - 3

Şile Yıldızspor vs Düzcespor prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

19.09 Sunday

15:00 CET

Şile Stadı

Şile Yıldızspor
Draw
Düzcespor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Düzcespor110023
8Şile Yıldızspor210113

Performance last matches

2

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

3 : 1

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

3.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Düzcespor

15.02.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Şile Yıldızspor

Şile Yıldızspor

05.10.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Düzcespor

Şile Yıldızspor vs Düzcespor prediction summary

Şile Yıldızspor meets Düzcespor in a match of a Group 2 - 3 round in Turkey 3. Lig - Group 2 on 19.09 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Şile Yıldızspor or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Şile Yıldızspor team to score and less than 3.5 for Düzcespor. Şile Yıldızspor chances to win are 35%. Düzcespor chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Şile Yıldızspor scored 2 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Düzcespor scored 3 against 1 in its 1 last games. Şile Yıldızspor scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Düzcespor scored 3.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Şile Yıldızspor and Düzcespor have played 2 matches so far. Şile Yıldızspor won 1 matches in total while Düzcespor won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Şile Yıldızspor scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Şile Yıldızspor won 1. Şile Yıldızspor won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Düzcespor scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Düzcespor won 1. Düzcespor won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Şile Yıldızspor vs Düzcespor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. Lig - Group 2