Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBosnia1st League - FBiHČelik - Stupčanica Olovo
Bosnia. 1st League - FBiH. FBiH - 16

Čelik vs Stupčanica Olovo prediction, betting tips and odds

09.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadion Bilino Polje

Čelik
Draw
Stupčanica Olovo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
D
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Stupčanica Olovo1510321733
8Čelik15564121

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

19 : 18

goals

26 : 9

1.3 : 1.2

goals avg

1.7 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Stupčanica Olovo

13.08.2023

1-1

(1-1)

Čelik

Čelik vs Stupčanica Olovo prediction summary

Čelik meets Stupčanica Olovo in a match of a FBiH - 16 round in Bosnia 1st League - FBiH on 09.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Stupčanica Olovo and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Čelik team to score and less than 2.5 for Stupčanica Olovo. Čelik chances to win are 10%. Stupčanica Olovo chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Čelik scored 19 against 18 in 15 last matches whereas Stupčanica Olovo scored 26 against 9 in its 15 last games. Čelik scored 1.3 against 1.2 in 15 last matches whereas Stupčanica Olovo scored 1.7 against 0.6 in its 15 last games.


Teams Čelik and Stupčanica Olovo have played 1 matches so far. Čelik won 0 matches in total while Stupčanica Olovo won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Čelik scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Čelik won 0. Čelik won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Stupčanica Olovo scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Stupčanica Olovo won 0. Stupčanica Olovo won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Čelik vs Stupčanica Olovo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st League - FBiH