Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFaroe-Islands1. DeildÍF II - NSÍ II
Faroe-Islands. 1. Deild. Regular Season - 16

ÍF II vs NSÍ II prediction, betting tips and odds

02.07 Saturday

16:00 CET

á Fløtugerði

ÍF II
Draw
NSÍ II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
L
L
D
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2ÍF II1410311833
9NSÍ II142210-368

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

31 : 13

goals

15 : 51

2.2 : 0.9

goals avg

1.1 : 3.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

NSÍ II

05.03.2022

0-5

(0-2)

ÍF II

NSÍ II

07.10.2018

1-2

ÍF II

ÍF II

04.08.2018

3-2

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

28.04.2018

1-1

ÍF II

NSÍ II

19.08.2017

7-0

ÍF II

ÍF II

15.04.2017

0-6

NSÍ II

ÍF II

28.03.2017

1-7

NSÍ II

ÍF II vs NSÍ II prediction summary

ÍF II meets NSÍ II in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Faroe-Islands 1. Deild on 02.07 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : ÍF II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for ÍF II team to score and less than 1.5 for NSÍ II. ÍF II chances to win are 45%. NSÍ II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


ÍF II scored 31 against 13 in 14 last matches whereas NSÍ II scored 15 against 51 in its 14 last games. ÍF II scored 2.2 against 0.9 in 14 last matches whereas NSÍ II scored 1.1 against 3.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams ÍF II and NSÍ II have played 7 matches so far. ÍF II won 3 matches in total while NSÍ II won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.14 goals per Match and 36 in total.


ÍF II scored 12 in total and 1.71 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home ÍF II won 1. ÍF II won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


NSÍ II scored 24 in total and 3.43 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home NSÍ II won 1. NSÍ II won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for ÍF II vs NSÍ II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Deild