Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIcelandÚrvalsdeild WomenÍBV W - KR W
Iceland. Úrvalsdeild Women. Regular Season - 12

ÍBV W vs KR W prediction, betting tips and odds

09.08 Tuesday

19:30 CET

Hásteinsvöllur

ÍBV W
Draw
KR W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
D
L
L
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5ÍBV W11533018
9KR W12219-297

Performance last matches

11

played

12

home

away

total

15 : 15

goals

12 : 41

1.4 : 1.4

goals avg

1.0 : 3.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

KR W

09.05.2022

0-2

(0-1)

ÍBV W

KR

09.09.2020

3-0

(2-0)

ÍBV

ÍBV W vs KR W prediction summary

ÍBV W meets KR W in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Iceland Úrvalsdeild Women on 09.08 Tuesday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : ÍBV W or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for ÍBV W team to score and less than 2.5 for KR W. ÍBV W chances to win are 45%. KR W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


ÍBV W scored 15 against 15 in 11 last matches whereas KR W scored 12 against 41 in its 12 last games. ÍBV W scored 1.4 against 1.4 in 11 last matches whereas KR W scored 1.0 against 3.4 in its 12 last games.


Teams ÍBV W and KR W have played 3 matches so far. ÍBV W won 1 matches in total while KR W won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


ÍBV W scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home ÍBV W won 0. ÍBV W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


KR W scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home KR W won 1. KR W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for ÍBV W vs KR W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Úrvalsdeild Women